All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Senior Residents. AIIMS Jodhpur Rajasthan has released the notification ‘AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018‘ to fill 101 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on its official website – aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online to the said post before the last date for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment of Senior Residents post i.e December 18, 2018.
Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the posts of Senior Residents. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur website w.e.f. 19th November 2018 as per the terms & conditions mentioned in the notification.
The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents at AIIMS Jodhpur is 18th December 2018 (17:00 Hrs). Candidates should not send the hard copy of the online application or any document thereof. The below vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
Advertisement Number – Dean (Academics)/11/SR/2018-AIIMS.JDH
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Date Sheet
- Opening Date of Application: November 19, 2018
- Closing Date of Application: December 18, 2018
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details
Senior Residents – 101 Posts (Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy). Direct Link to Apply for the post is – Click Here to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care – 04 Posts
- Anatomy – 02 Posts
- Biochemistry – 02 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 02 Posts
- Cardiology – 01 Post
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – 04 Posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine – 02 Post
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) – 01 Post
- Dentistry (Prosthodontics) – 01 Post
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology – 02 Posts
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 02 Posts
- Gastroenterology – 02 Posts
- General Medicine – 07 Posts
- General Surgery – 10 Posts
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 04 Posts
- Microbiology – 01 Post
- Neonatology – 02 Posts
- Nephrology – 02 Posts
- Neurology – 02 Posts
- Neurosurgery – 06 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine – 02 Posts
- Obstetrics &Gynaecology – 02 Post
- Ophthalmology – 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics – 02 Post
- Paediatric Surgery – 02 Posts
- Paediatrics – 04 Posts
- Pathology – 03 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 02 Post
- Physiology – 01 Post
- Psychiatry – 01 Post
- Radiotherapy – 02 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 02 Posts
- Surgical Oncology – 02 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank – 02 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical – 05 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical) – 02 Posts
- Urology – 04 Posts
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee for the different categories is as below –
General/OBC Category – Rs. 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
SC/ST Category – Rs. 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
OPH Category – Nil
Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
The applicant for the Senior Resident post must be MS/DM/MD/DNB/M.Ch/M.Sc/MDS from a recognized Medical Institution as per eligibility required in the notification. The essential education qualification differs from post to post. Check the Official notification for more details
The applicant must fall under the upper age limit of 37 years as on 18th December 2018. For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch Courses, the upper age limit as on 18th December 2018 will be 39 years.
Age Relaxation: This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates, it is relaxable up to a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopaedics Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, this is relaxable up to maximum period of Ten years for General Category, Thirteen years for OBC category and Fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates.
For more details for Age relaxation rules, check the advertisement above.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA + other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-Revised PB – 3, entry pay of the Rs 67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
AIIMS Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 31st December 2018 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/PhD candidates.
a). 40% weightage will be given to Written Examination (MCQ based)
b). 30% weightage to your Academic Record
c). 30% weightage is given to Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on official AIIMS Jodhpur. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information
related to interview / screening exam.
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result
Connect with us for all latest updates also through Facebook. Let us know for any query or comments. Do comment below.