The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Ajmer has released the RBSE Board Exam Timetable 2019 for class 12th and class 10th. As per the schedule, the Senior Secondary Exams would begin from March 7 and Secondary Exams from March 14.
The RBSE has followed its 40 years of custom to start the exam from Thursday. Class 12th board exam will begin with compulsory English subject and continue with the optional papers in the stream of Humanities, Commerce and Science subjects.
Exams of Science Stream will be over on March 25 but other optional exams of the subject of Humanities and Commerce will go till April 2. This will benefit the Science Students as they will get extra time to prepare for different entrance examinations for further professional programmes.
Similarly, class 10th board exam will begin with English subject on March 14, 2019, and continue till March 27 with Social Studies as the last exam paper.
The RBSE exam 2019 for class XII and class X, date sheet will be available on the official website of RBSE. Besides this, the exam schedule can also be accessed from the respective state board affiliated schools. As the board examination timetable is out, the students are advised to begin with their preparation to avoid last-minute stress.
For the upcoming class 12 board exams, the papers would be conducted in the morning session from 8:30 am to 11:45 am. All the students would reportedly get 15 minutes to read the question paper.
READ Too: Hunt Courses After 12th For Better Career
RBSE Board Exam Timetable For Class 12
- March 7, 2019: English
- March 8, 2019: Information Technology and Programming
- March 9, 2019: Hindi (Compulsory)
- March 11, 2019: Political Science, Accountancy, Physics
- March 12, 2019: Sociology, Geology, Agriculture
- March 13, 2019: Geography, Business Studies
- March 14, 2019: Physical Education
- March 15, 2019: History, Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry
- March 16, 2019: Public Administration
- March 18, 2019: English Literature
- March 19, 2019: Economics, Biology, English, Shorthand, Agricultural Biology
- March 22, 2019: Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Dance Kathak
- March 23, 2019: Maths, Hindi Tankan Lipi
- March 25, 2019: Environmental Science
- March 26, 2019: Hindi literature, Urdu literature, Sindhi literature, Gujarati literature, Punjabi literature, Rajasthani literature, Persian literature, Prakrit language, Typing (English)
- March 28, 2019: Sanskrit literature
- March 29, 2019: Home Science
- March 30, 2019: Painting
- April 1, 2019: Psychology
- April 2, 2019: Philosophy
Apart from the main exam schedule, the Rajasthan Board has also declared the timetable for the Varishtha Upadhyay, deaf/ dumb and mute students. The exams for Varishtha Upadhyay candidates will commence from March 7 and for the remaining candidates, it will begin from March 9, 2019.
READ ALSO: Short-Term Courses After 12th For A Better Offbeat Career
RBSE Board Exam Timetable For Class 10
- March 14, 2019: English
- March 16, 2019: Hindi
- March 18, 2019: Third Language (Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujarati and Sindhi)
- March 22, 2019: Mathematics
- March 25, 2019: Science
- March 27, 2019: Social Science
Last year the RBSE had conducted the 12th board exam from March 8th and the last exam was conducted on April 2nd; whereas the 10th exam began on March 15th and went on until March 26th.
More than 20 lakh students are expected to appear for the RBSE Board – 2019 Secondary and Senior Secondary exams. RBSE secretary Smt Meghna Chaudhary informed that all the necessary preparations to conduct the fair and transparent board exams are done.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has directed students to manage their time properly during the examination and check the RBSE Board Exam Timetable. Its ample time to prepare it well. For the mild cases of handicapped students, one extra hour will be given to writing the exam and for the moderate and severe cases of handicap, a writer will be allowed in the examination with prior permission. Board has also directed the students to write the word ‘END’ after finishing the answer sheet and it will be compulsory so that no space after that can be used in any way.
ALSO READ: Jodhpur Institute Of Engineering And Technology (JIET), Prominent Engg. College Of Jodhpur
AapnoJodhpur team wishes all the SUCCESS to Rajasthan Board Students, as RBSE Board Exam Timetable is announced, so its time to burn the midnight oil for better results. Connect with us for all latest updates also through Facebook. Let us know for any queries or comments. Do comment below.