Teej and Rakhi Fiesta 2018 is Fashion and Lifestyle Exhibition cum Cultural programme to be organized by Jalsa group at Shri Ram International Hotel Jodhpur on August 25, 2018. The theme of this event to make the women empowerment more strong and help women’s to come out of their houses and do something different from their regular activities.
Sawan (Savan) Mahina, the fifth month of Hindu Calendar is full of festivals. People worship Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati for this whole auspicious month. There is a tradition of fasting every Monday to please Lord Shiva to shower his blessings. This month comes with many auspicious days like Raksha Bandhan (August 26, 2018), Swangauri Pooja, Hariyali Amavasya (August 11, 2018), Hariyali Teej (August 13, 2018).
Kajali Teej (Satu Teej, Badi Teej), which will be celebrated on August 29, 2018, is a women-centric festival, young girls and married ladies celebrate it in a jubilant manner for health, wealth and blissful marital life. One day before this, Sinjara (Dhamoli) is celebrated to apply Mehandi, eat lots of goodies, enjoy a treat, play lots of fun games etc, to prepare for very difficult next day Badi Teej Vrat.
Keeping those traditions Teej, Sinjara & Rakhi, as main objective and showcase the women empowerment, Jalsa group is throwing a Sinjara party – Teej and Rakhi Fiesta 2018 at Hotel Shri Ram International, Ratanada, Jodhpur on August 25, 2018. Enjoy Shopping Stalls, Indoor Playzone, Delicious Food, Rakhi Making, Henna (Mehndi) Art, Arts & Crafts, Photo Booth, Contests & Competitions, Fun Games & Activities, Giveaways & Lucky Draw & much much more…
The motive of this event is to make people stay in touch with their ancient tradition of SINJARA. Due to this increasing busy schedule, the attachment with the society & customs is feeling low. This event make all the ladies to reconnect & celebrate the customs they have inherited from their ancestors.
This celebration also includes various games which can entertain them & showcase their skills. The best part of such gatherings which attract maximum ladies are the exhibition and shopping from the stalls showcasing Saree, Lehenga, Suits, Chocolates, Rakhi, Handmade Gifts, Artifacts and Jewellery.
To increase the fun, the event also includes contests like Mrs Jalsa, Best Saas-Bahu Jodi, Best Smile, Best Dress up, Banke Bihari Best Shringaar, Rakhi Competition, Best Photogenic Face, Lucky Draws & people would also be awarded exciting and surprising prizes.
The event also includes Mehandi, DJ, Dinner, Gift Hampers, Shopping, fun games, selfie booth & much more. Even though the fun or entertainment is more related to western or modern culture but the essence of the event will always be grounded in the ancient traditions of Rajasthani also known as Marwari.
No matters how we celebrate our festivals, the thing that matters the most is the emotions we share with our society, values & customs which are gifted by our respected ancestors.
The details related of the Teej and Rakhi Fiesta 2018 event is mentioned below-
1) Organizers– Monika Soni and Neha Soni
2) Special Guest– Monika Soni Ladha (Delhi) of Kalakari Creations and Chhaya Soni of Anand Mangal Abhushan
3) Anchor for the Event– MAYANK VAIDYA
4) Venue– Hotel Shri ram International, Ratanada, Jodhpur
5) Event Date – August 25, 2018
6) Timings– 3:00 p.m. onwards
7) Price of Entry ticket– INR 500/- per person. There would be a 5 % discount on the ticket price for the readers of AapnoJodhpur and who booked the ticket through us.
8) Dress Code – Traditional
9) Organising Team– Prabha Vaidya, Shiv Kanya Dhoot, Aruna Taparia, Mamta Bagari, Monika Soni, Damyanti Rathi, Sneha Maheshwari, Ekta Maheshwari, Kratika Moondra, Kajol Soni, Nandini Soni
10) Sponsors– Anand Mangal Abhushan; Vikas Soni, Saurabh Boutique, Vijayshree, Sandipani, the Manish Photography Jodhpur, Zila Maheshwari Mahila Sangathan, Manish Bagari, Hanumant Textile, Priya Maheshwari, Sapphire Saloon.
For any further details, follow our facebook page:- TEEJ & RAKHI FIESTA 2018
Connect with us for all latest updates also through Facebook. Let us know for any query or comments. To contact for tickets – Do comment below in comment box or on Teej and Rakhi Fiesta 2018 Facebook page.